Elegant to Everyday Corporate to Casual
We are New York's catered event specialists, because we deliver you perfection beyond expectations from beginning to end.
Whether you're looking to serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, buffet or just appetizers, our menus offer many choices that will satisfy an assortment of tastes. Crosstown Catering is perfect for business and training events, company meetings, personal get-togethers or any party and event you require.
Our coordinators are available to take same-day online and telephone inquiries to assure that every detail of your event, party or banquet is handled with perfection.NO PARTY IS TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL. We can assist every step of the way including venue site inspections, catering comparisons, reserving floral arrangements, reserving audio/visual equipment, choices in china, linen, event theme and corresponding with other vendors. We can also consult you on the location of the venue, theme development and décor to set the perfect mood for your guests. Warming options will be provided upon request. Should any linens, flowers arrangements, china, tents or staff be needed, a three day notice is required.
About Our Menu
We give your guest a great tasting fresh food experience with a team of individuals who have a passion for culinary excellence.
At Crosstown Catering we take pride and serve the finest and freshest ingredients. Our recipes are prepared fresh daily in a clean and safe environment.
Serving All Five Boroughs
Serving all of the five boroughs and Long Island including some of the most influential organizations and people in New York, including:
- The New York Yankees
- Merrill Lynch
- Goldman Sachs
- Einstein Hospital
- NYC Board of Education
- POLICE Department
- CITY OF NEW YORK
- SBA (Sergeants Benevolent Associations)
- Detectives' Endowment Association
- Throggs Neck Merchant Association
- Hunts Point Terminal Market
- Chase Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- TD Bank
- Ponce de Leon Bank
- Con Edison
- We are also a Licensed NYC Vendor to all NYC Schools
To have every customer to be more than impressed with Crosstown Catering and excited to come back again because our goal was to pay attention to every detail of the event.
- Catering orders may be placed Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some items may require 48 hours notice. Please place orders as early as possible.
- Orders may be subject to deposit. One full business day's notice is required to cancel an order.
- Payment may be made by cash or company check, American Express, Visa, Master Card or Discover Card. House Account inquiries are welcome.
- Catering deliveries are subject to a service charge. Delivery to all parts of the city is available by special arrangement and at an additional charge.
- We are trying to save the world one plate at a time. Please advise us if you require paper products for your meeting or event.
- Menus are deemed correct at time of publication. Packages and pricing are subject to change as per market conditions. Menus will be updated on our website.
- Please verify final pricing with all extras included with your catering specialists.
- Charges for lost or unreturned catering equipment will apply.
- Standard service charge applies to all orders.